Save the Date for a Brand New Holiday Shopping Event
Friday, November 30th, 6 - 10pm
Lillstreet's third floor classrooms will transform into a vibrant marketplace filled with artisan gifts all handmade by our students and teachers. The fair takes place during the annual holiday party, this year featuring the "Let There Be Light," ceramics exhibition in the gallery, live music, cocktails and food. Don't miss any of the holiday cheer, all three floors of the building will be open and together will feature more than 100 artists.
Take a peek at some of the wonderful items that will be for sale!
A full list of contributing artists is below, follow the links to learn more.
- "These small mugs are hand built in porcelain with a decorative yellow slip and are perfect for a cup of glogg come winter." Shira Leon
- "Bold, statement jewelry created by manipulating fabric into sculpted forms or hand beading on the surface of wool." Martha Brummett
- "Drawing inspiration from nature, these handmade housewares will add a bit of botanical beauty to any home." Nora Renick
- "This is a handsawn, textured, patinaed and riveted copper necklace with a silver chain." Jacque Mannakee
- "Soda fired functional cups and bowls." Norah Webster
- "Lady Di Designs Handmade Greeting Cards and Stationery offers quality greeting cards, stationery, and prints." Diana Friess
- "My metalwork draws inspiration from the organic lines of nature, delicate, bold, and graceful." Kim Kyp-Johnson
- "Fun utilitarian hand-made gifts for the holidays!" Nixon Khoo
- "I love making unique glass jewelry, such as these colorful glass rings." Jelene Britten
Vendor Listings for Student & Faculty Art Fair
d'Arcambal, Joan Hooper
Sunder Rajan, Kaushik